1. Make it easy for your customers to rate your products. The more your customers write about your products, the better is your sales. This increases your visibility and the confidence of new customers in your products.
2. Ask your customers for reviews after a successful sale by e-mail. Place a link to your online shop. Many customers like to use this possibility. But attention! Your customers must have agreed to advertising mails in advance, otherwise this email is considered spam!
3. Ask also in social networks for reviews.
4. Respond to ratings and comments. Communicate with your customers online. You should react quickly to criticism in particular. Your comments can also be read by other customers so that they can provide further information about the product. Your customers will appreciate your commitment.
5. Include a postcard with your parcels with a request for review and brief instructions on how to rate.
6. Place a QR code on private labels that leads to the rating form.
7. Collect product reviews together with other web-shops worldwide with rateit.cool. You have more product reviews for your assortment faster. We will be happy to help you with any questions you may have.